RESIDENTIAL • COMMERCIAL • INDUSTRIAL
Pest Control - Termite Control - Wildlife Control - Moisture Control - Clearance Letters
Your home should be a place of unconditional comfort. Pest problems are an annoyance that disrupt that comfort, and you shouldn't have to stand for it! From ants to fleas to cockroaches to mice, Carroll Exterminating will inspect and strategize until we've found the source of your pest control problem, and then we'll put a stop to it.
- Interior and exterior inspection to identify the pest problem
- Window sills, door jambs, gutters, eaves, and downspouts
- Spider control with cobweb removal
- Treating your home's interior cracks and crevices
- Installation of Proactive monitoring stations and bait
- Interior wall plates (bathroom and kitchen)
- Attic and crawl space baiting
- Rodent control
- Wildlife Control Services
Every business has a different layout and function, but all share the need to maintain a pest-free environment. Carroll Exterminating’s technicians will study the structure of your establishment and target both the inside and the outside of your business to ensure your safety, health, and meeting of government regulations.
Carroll Exterminating provides pest control and termite services for a variety of industries, including:
- Food Handling
- Food Retailing
- Health Care
- Guest Accommodations
We will follow these steps, when placing new installations:
1. First, your home or business will be inspected for signs of termites.
2. Then, our stations will be placed in the soil around your property.
3. The stations will be checked regularly for termite activity
4. When termites are found in one or more stations, they will be transferred to a Baitube device containing Recruit II termite bait, which is then placed in those stations.
5. The captured termites will feed on Recruit II, tunnel out and send other colony nest mates back to feed on this bait. As they do so, the colony starts to decline and will eventually be eliminated.
6. After a colony has been eliminated, the bait will be replaced with new monitoring devices. We will continue to inspect these to discover a new colony that might invade your property.
Count on us to make your home and business all